BWell™ Lingzhi Black and White Coffee
- From Gano Well Pte Ltd （Singapore）
- Using Malaysia traditional black coffee combined with modern era white coffee, a secret recipe that emits natural aroma of black coffee, plus the rich and smooth taste of white coffee. Additionally, it mixed with organic Lingzhi extract which gives you a healthier and tastier choice. Simply unforgettable to the taste buds.
- Each box contains 15 sachets of Lingzhi coffee, 30 grams per sachet, containing 0.5 grams of organic Ganoderma lucidum （lingzhi）essence powder.
WHAT IS IT? BWell™ Lingzhi Black and White Coffee is a delicious blend of Malacca traditional black coffee and white coffee, mixed with organic Lingzhi extract powder. It emits natural aroma of black coffee, plus the rich and smooth taste of white coffee.
WHAT YOU PAY FOR Superior Coffee from Arabica and Robusta Coffee Bean Arabica and Robusta coffee – Arabica coffee is the finest, richest coffee in the world. The beans we use have a unique sweet-soft flavor. The unroasted beans smell like blueberry and once roasted, they yield a floral/fruit floral scent that speaks to its soft flavor. They are grown at higher altitudes than other coffee beans, in cool, subtropical climates. Robusta coffee is less common than Arabica, and is produced at lower
altitudes than Arabica, yielding a less sweet and bolder flavor. It is most often used in Italian espresso, giving it that dark, rich, complex flavor.
- Modern + Classic Flavour BWell™ Lingzhi Black and White Coffee employ a secret recipe that emits natural aroma of black coffee, plus the rich and smooth taste of white coffee. King of Herbs Lingzhi, also known as Ganoderma lucidum in scientific name, adds a note of depth to the coffee flavor and brings its own benefits. Lingzhi provides triterpenoids and amino acids. Lingzhi are ‘adaptogens’. Lingzhi, has been used in traditional Asian culture for thousands of years. The name Lingzhi means “spiritual potency”, while the Japanese name Reishi can be translated as “King of Herbs”.
- Top 6 benefits of Lingzhi
- 1. Anti-Tumor Effect
- 2. Liver Protection
- 3. Lingzhi is a powerful detoxifier. it purifies our blood, reduces acidity in our body and protects our liver functions
- 4. Lingzhi slows down ageing by eliminating free radicals and increasing our cells' oxygen intake
- 5. Lingzhi is an enabler as it improves our body's overall immunity and defensive system so that we're not so vulnerable to common cold, H1N1 flu, cancer etc.
- 6. Beauty Care and Eases Skin Problems Organic Lingzhi – Quality Assurance Lingzhi in BWell™ Lingzhi Black and White Coffee is from the organic plantation meeting the GAP standard; the irritation water was tested to meet the request of irritation. The cultivation field was planted for years and fallowed for three years. Every piece of Lingzhi was supplies by on piece of cut-log to assure the nutrient supply. There was absolutely no use of chemical fertilizer, pesticides, growth regulator, and transgenic technology during the cultivation. With manual weeding and deinsectization, it provided the safe and reliable products.
BASIC FACTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW Coffee has been enjoyed for hundreds of years and the first coffee house opened in Italy, around 1645. A latte tends to be 1/3 espresso, and 2/3 milk. Latte is the Italian word for ‘milk’. Our BWell™ Lingzhi Black and White Coffee can save you money, and may have less fat than other brands.